Teachers from Lithuania, Turkey, North Macedonia, Portugal, Greece and Romania, a united project team, met to discuss how the international project is being implemented distantly. The teachers talked about the possibilities of organizing a relevant and useful online workshop on the opportunities and challenges of using the Moodle learning platform for distance learning, which Luis Rocque, an IT teacher at the Agrupamento de Escolas Eduardo Gageiro in Portugal is going to conduct. The project team members shared ideas on how project activities should be further organized, how they are currently working in a pandemic environment, and look forward to the two remaining mobilities to take place in North Macedonia and Greece
- Dissemination opportunities;
- Evaluation studies;
- Project progress: At which phase are we according to the project application form?
- New schedule for mobilities and online activities;
- Calendar for online meetings;
- Moodle learning platform possibilities;